The following are the pre-requisites, terms and conditions that attendees of a Weekend Foundation Course must as relevant either possess, fulfil or agree to:
1. Having filled in an on line application and submitted it to David Sye prior to obtaining a place on the Course, David Sye is to have sole discretion as to whether the applicant has been passed.
2. On successful completion of the Course the Course certificate will be presented to the successful Attendee.
3. The current cost of attending the Course is £360. These fees must be paid in full prior to the Attendee being accepted on to the Course.
4. Successful completion of the Course is at the sole discretion of David Sye.
5. Attendees must possess a valid insurance policy to cover their teaching interactions that meets with David Sye’s satisfaction at the time of the Interview, for the duration of the Course and for the period when they possess a valid Certificate . A copy of the Policy must be provided to David Sye at the time of the Course. A copy of any updated/replacement Policy must also be provided to David Sye once it has been obtained. The Certificate will be invalid at any time that the Policy is not held.
6. Attendees must sign a disclaimer absolving David Sye and or Yogabeats from any claims or liability that may arise in relation to any subsequent activities that relate to the Course, in particular, but not just from, any teaching of yoga by the Attendee.
7. Attendees must have signed either an online or hard copy of the Course application forms as relevant prior to taking a place on the Course.
8. Successful completion of the Course will provide the Attendee with a discount should they wish to take part in the Yogabeats Post Graduate Teacher Training Course at a later date.
9. The Attendee must not hold themselves out to be a teacher of yoga or Yogabeats solely on the basis of having attended the Course.
10. At any time during the Course or when holding a valid Certificate, the Attendee must not in any way carry out any activities that may cause loss, harm or damage to David Sye or to Yogabeats.
11. A Certificate can be revoked at any time by David Sye at his reasonable discretion.